Candle Care




When lighting the candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt all the way to the sides of the glass. Depending on the size, this should take around 1-3 hours. This is important because failure to do so will create a tunnelling effect and limit the performance of the candle.





To extinguish your candle, carefully dip the wick into the melted wax and then straighten it again. This will stop the wick from smoking and will help with re-lighting for the next use.



Wick Trimming–


For best results, trim your wick to about 1/4 inch before you re-light your candle. This will ensure a long-lasting candle and minimise soot.





Remove all packaging before burning. Make sure your candle is placed on a stable and heat-resistant surface. Do not leave your burning candle unattended. Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire. Keep away from flammable materials, heat sources, overhanging objects, and drafts. Leave 1/2 inch of wax in the bottom of the container to avoid overheating the container. Do not burn for periods of more than 4 hours.


Keep out of reach of children and pets. If on the skin, wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs, get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/containers to an approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.